Saturday 8 December 2012

Not benefits best...


Benefit They're Real! Beyond Mascara

They're Real! Beyond Mascara

Am I the only one who doesn’t get the hype of this mascara hmm? Don't get me wrong I wanted to love it after hearing so many good things about it, so I went for the plunge and forked out £18.50 (Debenhams) which in my eyes is pretty steep, but suppose that’s benefit for you. I didn’t hate the product just I wasn’t wow'd at all, and compared to my other mascaras (fave being Max Factor Masterpiece Max) it just doesn’t compare. Plus my Max Factor one is cheaper and has a darker pigmentation. 

I didn’t find that it really thickened my lashes and because I already have long lashes couldn’t see any real lengthening either. If you really want to try the mascara, in my opinion buy it as part of a benefit collection, you will receive a miniature size tube, along with other mini benefit products, you never know you might just find a gem amongst them.

What do you think of this product? Do you think Im being a bit too harsh or would you agree, let me know :)

Much Love 

Sandy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment