Thursday 6 December 2012

ClaireaBella, Cute Beyond Belief



My customised Claireabella, which I LOVE!!

As my first official true blog post I had no choice but too write about my most exciting recent purchase, my ClaireaBella custom Sandy bag! After seeing them on the arms of every TOWIE girl and even Lisa Snowdon, I just had had to get one. The Main stockist online is ToxicFox.co.uk , they stock the complete range of ClaireaBella products from bags and clothing to mugs and stationary, so a little something for everyone. You get the option to choose your characters name, hair style, hair colour, eye colour, skin colour and outfit. I went for the Glitz attire,just loved the purple and of course the champagne glass ;).

A ClaireaBella gift is a perfect present to give at Christmas, there's no chance of the receiver getting duplicate gifts (unless the other buyer has great taste too haha) and a personalised pressie is just that little bit more special. My particular bag cost £39.99, its the large jute bag. The medium option is cheaper and to be honest still pretty large at £34.99. Price may seem abit steep, but for the quality of finish and material I do believe it is worth its price tag.

So if theres a girly girl in your life this is must have christmas buy! Or do as I did and treat yourself, well i suppose someone has too :D

Oh one word of warning, If you do choose to get a ClaireaBella Mug they are unable to change the characters skin colour and only have a fair skin option, meant I had to change my crimbo pressie plans :(

http://www.toxicfox.co.uk/claireabella

No comments:

Post a Comment